100% Pure May 25 2018
“You can’t buy happiness but you can buy essential oils,
and that’s kind of the same thing” - Anon
An essential oil is fundamental in the sense that the characteristics are derived from the fragrance of the plant it comes from. Generally these essential oils are extracted by distillation, often by using steam.
Increased interest with aromatherapy for improving well-being and positive health benefits has led to the revival of the popularity of essential oils. These may assist with relaxation, energising and calming.
Malka has created over the years’ a range of distinctive and unique blends using 100% pure essential oils;
Malka Sweet Cinnamon: Malka’s signature scent will lift your spirits and focus your mind. An inspiring blend of spices and florals with dark notes, aromatics and citrus.
- Malka Sleeper: For insomniacs and the over-stressed with lavender, lemon and ylang ylang.
- Malka Bush Bundanoon: A scent of the bush, a native blend of eucalypt, mint and grassy essential oils.
- Malka Provencale: Stimulate the mind and a germ killer with lemon verbena and lavender combined with thyme.
- Malka Study: Piquant blend to help clear your head and motivate without stress, lavender, sweet orange, rosemary, chamomile and ylang ylang.
- Malka Heavenly: Indulge yourself with the dramatic scent of jasmine, Moroccan rose and East Indian sandalwood.
- Malka Relaxation: May help with anxiety, stress, and convalescence, to help settle overactive children with lavender, patchouli, vetiver and valerian for men and women.
- Malka Energizer: Hints of citrus and geranium leaf creates a fragrance to clear your head and get you going in the morning. May help with detox and jetlag.
- Malka Forrestial: Reminiscent of the forest, may be helpful for coughs and colds with mandarin, patchouli, oak moss and fir suits both men and women.
- Malka Calm Recovery: For emotional and physical convalescence with orange, ylang ylang, clary sage and patchouli.
There are so many ways to enjoy and benefit from Malka 100% pure essential oils; oil burners, massage oil, personal perfume, footbaths, room fragrance, drops on a pillow for a good night’s sleep and also wonderful to add to dried flowers and herbs for a herbaceous pot pourri.